Lightroom Preset Premium APK is an android app and offers Lightroom premium presets for those of you who like to take pictures all time. We know Adobe Lightroom is an indulgent software for photo editing and photo management, especially for the mobile version.
Preset Premium Lightroom APK will not damage the quality of the original photo; if it wants maximum results, it also depends on the camera used & lighting. Basically, lightroom preset format consists of 3 types of the XMP format, DNG format and template format with different usage all depending on your preference what type of preset to like.
What is Lightroom Preset Premium APK?
As reported on the official Adobe.com website, Lightroom Preset Premium app consists of formulas in a setting made when editing photos saved in a specific format. The preset type contains various settings including contrast, exposure, highlights, colouring, saturation etc. With the help of Preset Premium lightroom presets, for those of you who like to edit photos without having to bother to edit photos manually and just apply them, then the photos will change according to the preset you use.
|Name||Free Lightroom Presets & Filters Premium Mod|
|Last updated||December 21, 2020|
The Best Game: Slap Kings MOD APK Download (God Mode, Unlimited Money)
Download Lightroom Preset Premium APK Latest Mod for Android
Some people never get away from photos with their style or the resulting images to share to social media networks. Especially if you are an active photographer and like to spoil the natural scenery at night coupled with the filters available in Lightroom Preset Premium app, then the results of the photos you capture will be different and look professional.
Check out the images below to see the results of the polished night portraits using Lightroom Preset Premium app.
How to Add Lightroom Presets on Android?
- Make sure you have the Lightroom app installed.
- Open the Lightroom app and login/register using email, Facebook or any available methods.
- Add any photo and edit the origin first, aiming to lure the user style preset folder.
- Download the Lightroom preset you want.
- Open download files & usually stored in phone storage and download folders.
- Most preset files are packed into ZIP format, so you’ll need to extract them.
- Use ZArchiver application you can download in Google PlayStore.
- Extract the preset file or move the XMP format to a folder.
Android > Data > com.adobe.lrmobile > files > carouselDocuments > 0000000 > Profiles > Settings > UserStyles > (Tempelkan disini)
- Open Adobe Lightroom and look for the preset you have imported in the folder I described above.
- Finish & Enjoy!
How easy is it to add Lightroom presets by using the Lightroom Presets premium app on Android? If you feel confused by the way the tutorial above, please leave a comment below through contact us page. Good Luck and Hopefully Useful, Don’t forget to share and feedback.